Improvements, Improvements, improvements

Wow, what can I say? I'm amazed and so excited to share this final version!

This project has kind of been my baby. I've loved the Datsun Fairlady 2000 for a looooong time.
When I started this project, the only goal was to learn blender and see if I liked it.
2 years, 11 versions and countless iterations later and I feel I have finally started getting a grasp of it all.

Recently I got a new GPU and since then I've revisited this project because it was previously impossible to render in less than a night.
Now it only takes a couple minutes.

And it's not just because of the GPU, but also because I've been learning to greatly reduce the memory cost.
I went down from 12GB on version 7 to 6GB on version 11, while at the same time improving realism!

Apart from the container models, the HDRI, the asphalt material and the Carbon fiber material, I have made all models and materials myself!

Latest version

Latest version

Updated some details and the widebody

Updated some details and the widebody

Almost final Version

Almost final Version

AO printout

AO printout

version 11

version 11

version 10.2

version 10.2

version 10

version 10

version 9

version 9

version 8

version 8

version 7

version 7