Clasically Wide

This was my second biggest project in blender so far. The first being an interior redesign idea for my home office, this one really took me out of my comfort zone. I started creating a copy of a Datsun fairlady 2000. After this, I created the hardtop.
Once I felt happy with the current progress I decided to focus on something I had never done before, which was making a copy of a wheel as accurately as possible. I spent more time to try and create the details as I wanted it to look as lifelike as possible.

Sadly in the render it turns out my unwrapping had gone wrong after adding the model to the car, causing the textures I created for it to be placed wrongly.
The surrounding is as simple as possible as my current machine is not capable of managing this project.
To maintain a scene, I created 2 landscapes with the blender landscape add-on, I added images as plains both in front and behind the camera, repeating them with an array. And created barriers, multiplying with an array.

Final Render after Post Processing

Final Render after Post Processing

Pre Post Processing Render

Pre Post Processing Render

Viewport

Viewport

ESM 005R Wheel